Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V
1. Uses removable DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for CNC milling or 3D printing
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Confirmed GRBL 0.9j or higher will require firmware changes)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
- The module has an interface pinout that is almost the same as an A4988 stepper driver.
- Features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- It uses 8.2 - 45V, can provide up to about 1.5A per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
- Simple step and direction control interface
- The interface can connect directly with 3.3V and 5V systems
- Supports over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown and under-voltage lockout
- Support short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Adjustable current control support you can set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, (this feature allows you to use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.)
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 36V maximum supply voltage with Built-in regulator